Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

It seems I'm speechless...

~~~Good Points~~~
~ The animation was absolutely flawless.
~ The beat in the flash was very catchy!
~ The whole storyline and animation "behind" the music was brilliant too.
~ The voices and singing were amazing on a higher level, Weebl your voice was perfect and the girl who sang with you was extremely good as well.
~ Finally, the Lens effects or "Flares" were brilliant and added a great effect onto the flash.

~~~Bad Points~~~
~ I don't think I can comment on anything bad with this flash.

~~~Improvements~~~
~ If I can't comment on something back, I can't generally comment on improvements either.

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ This flash was unique from the others ones you have done, since of course you have done other songs before in your flashes such as "Owls", but this song was very well done and I couldn't even see anything wrong or bad with it.
~ I'd like to see more flashes like this.
~ Added to my Favourites.

~~~Overall~~~
~ I always follow your work Weebl, all the time I look through your flashes, but I can safely say that this one... Blew me away and literally left me speechless.
~ Not many flashes can do that with me, and I haven't reviewed in a LONG time, a few months I think, so to review this and choose to do so... It's amazing on my part.
~ It was just overall a brilliant flash, and I'm sure most of the other users would agree!

Brilliant job Weebl... Keep up the good work!

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

Very very well made!

~ The animation was flawless
~ The music was brilliant
~ It was so smooth and was synced very very well!
~ It was a brilliant concept to base a flash around
~ Kept me hooked throughout!

~ N/A

~ N/A

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ When I watched the first one....I didn't think it could get any better. I have watched this one, and you have exceed my expectations!
~ This was a brilliant flash, I can't wait for the game! Will it have medals for statwhores like myself? Haha.

~~~Overall~~~
~ This flash was very well made and blew me away. The first one was good....This one was brilliant!

Keep up the good work!

cobra0528 responds:

Very detailed review. Love it! The game will only have in-game medals. At least until the system leaves beta and goes public. I love getting the points too! Thank you.

Narwhals Narwhals

Very very irritating!

~ The song is brilliant!
~ The animation is just amazingly done
~ The switch between scenes is smooth and quick
~ Such a brilliant yet very strange context 0.o
~ The full-screen feature and the fact you had subtitles was brilliant!

~ No pause/stop button
~ IT LOOPS! AAAH!

~~~Improvements~~~
~ N/A....I know you didn't add a pause or stop button and made it loop just to annoy us....Crafty little bugger! :P

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ Although this got VERY irritating after a while, I was a superb flash and everything was just awesome.

~~~Overall~~~
~ I thought this flash was amazing. Everything about it was just top. You put it out to entertain AND THEN annoy us and it defiantly did work!

Keep up the good work Weebl and gang!

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Its been a while since I got goosebumps...

~~~Good Points~~~
~ The animation was perfect for this type of flash
~ The scene changes to and from different characters were brilliant
~ The song was amazing
~ It was amazing how you made something so simple as dancing into a brilliant flash animation!
~ It was very well synced
~ It was VERY cute!

~ N/A. I can't see anything wrong with this

~ N/A. Heh, nothing here either

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ Like the title said...I got goosebumps watching this, I have no idea why. Maybe its because they all looked so happy along together....I don't know.
~ It looks like you worked hard on this. You should be proud of what this is!

~~~Overall~~~
~ Overall I thought this was a superb flash. Very entertaining to watch and i have added it to me favourites!

Keep up the great work!

F L i G H T F L i G H T

It could use some more effort!

~~~Good Points~~~
~ The context of the flash was interesting
~ I did see that you put a lot of effort into this and the message behind the flash was very well done
~ The shading was quite good too!
~ A very nice preloader!
~ The music was brilliant!

~~~Bad Points~~~
~ The attention to detail I thought was a bit off
~ The voice was sort out...Out of place.
~ The guys walking was very strange! 0.o
~ The storyline got a tad confusing.

~~~Improvements~~~
~ Give the background and the character much more detail
~ Try and fit your voice to where you are, E.G. You wouldn't sound like you were stood in your kitchen if you are in the desert
~ Fix the guys walking stances
~ It would have been nice if you could add some subtitles next time, as said before...The voice acting wasn't the best

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ I did like this flash, however some major improvements are needed

~~~Overall~~~
~ Overall I think you worked hard on this, however I find it hard to see how it paid off. Sure the flash's context is very good, but it was quite hard to understand, and the attention to detail was somewhat lacking.
~ I'd suggest improving this quite a lot. Then I'm sure it will be very good!

someplaceelse responds:

Thanks for reviewing, all though at the beginning it's not a desert, it's more of a... I really don't know but the whole point of the location was that everything was still. I was just comparing it to a desert

Otakuhell At Animefest 09 Otakuhell At Animefest 09

Duuun dun digga digga dun duuun!

~~~Good Points~~~
~ The music was brilliant!
~ The writing moved about pretty well and was a nice touch

~ There wasn't as much "animating" as I expected from a music video
~ It was quite short

~~~Improvements~~~
~ Improve the animations, add backgrounds etc etc
~ Make it longer!

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ I found this flash, along with the music, to be very funny!

~~~Overall~~~
~ Overall, I'm not expecting you to go away and work on this, as its only a "flier to promote a live show." However, with that being said, I apologise for the small review...As there just wasn't much to work with.
~ I did like this flash though, even with the lack of animation. Or maybe its the music I like?

Mac, PC, and a Hedgehog Mac, PC, and a Hedgehog

Could use a lot of work

~~~Good Points~~~
~ The concept of the idea was quite good
~ The flash itself was funny
~ The voices were pretty well done!

~ The animation was quite bad I thought
~ The actual drawing of the characters was rough and could have done with more work
~ The arms were not attracted correctly
~ Everything could have had a lot more detail on it
~ The lips were too big and changed sizes far to often

~~~Improvements~~~
~ I think you should work more on the animation side of things first. Making it smoother, adding more detail and working on the various other things said above
~ You could also spend a lot more time on the actual drawing of the characters, as they are the main part of the flash.

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ I thought this was quite funny, however I was put off by the amount of flaws in this flash

~~~Overall~~~
~ I think that working on the flash for a longer period and paying attention to detail would make this flash much better. I did love the humour in it though and think that you should make another one.
~ If you do, be sure to think about what I said above in the "improvements" section!

Recorderdude responds:

hey, lizzardis! I DID make a new one! The charachters are a bit more detailed and the mouths are INFINITELY better! Check it out!

(ok for some reason they took out the link. you're gonna have to check my channel. The new flash is called "the trix fix")

thanks for telling the truth; I realize i've got a long way to go, so keep on checking back for more!

Headlights On Dark Roads Headlights On Dark Roads

It was alright

~ The animation was OK
~ The song was good
~ It was a good length
~ Loved the effects of the blue and the preloader!

~~~Bad Points~~~
~ The animation was quite bad in some places...
~ The car crash did not look right
~ The perspective that I saw of some parts of the animation was wrong.

~~~Improvements~~~
~ I would improve the animation in some places...It seemed rough.
~ When he was playing the guitar....His thumb should have been on the INSIDE of this hand
~ I would also work on the car crash as it didn't seem right, then just flipping over one another.
~ Also, when the character was leaning with the music...It looked like he was about the fall over, because he was 2D. Maybe add a bit of depth to him
~ While we are on the subject, you -could- add more detail to him as....he is just blue

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ I'm not a fan of Snow Patrol, however I found that with this animation, the song sounded quite good.

~~~Overall~~~
~ I think that once or if the improvements are made, it will make the animation much better. However, I actually did like this animation even with the amount of flaws. I see you worked hard on this, and for what its worth....Its pretty good!

Insanimation responds:

Thanks for the in-depth review..Yeah, I probably should have tweaked it before submitting it, as there are a good few flaws..

:D

Resident Shittits 5 Resident Shittits 5

OMG THIS IS TOO RUSHED?!?!

~~~Good Points~~~
~ Like most other users have said, thanks to the flash being rushed, it causes you to pay for attention, that was a good thing.
~ The animation was pretty sweet, it reminded me of the Metal Gear Aersome series
~ The story line was good.
~ The change in-between the scenes was nice and quick.

~~~Bad Points~~~
~ In some places the voices were hard to hear
~ I thought the lack of music or sounds was a downfall...I would have expected some
~ Also I know this was supposed to be rushed and I'm probably just being a perfectionist, but I thought that a little more attention to detail with the backgrounds would have been nice, plus just putting a background in various places instead of it just being white.

~ Improve the voices
~ Put in better sounds/music (If possible)
~ Improve a tad on the backgrounds.

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ I did find this quite funny, however I didn't play the Resident games so I can't feel your pain. The only thing I ask is that you vent your frustration more! xD

~~~Overall~~~
~ I thought this was a great animation. Like I mentioned before, it reminded me a hell of a lot of the Metal gear awesome series. I think that with a few minor changes, this flash will be perfect for the "rushed" category!

Well done!

RhysMus responds:

haha thanks for the pointers dude. :D

Fizz (Episode 1) Fizz (Episode 1)

Quite funny

~~~Good Points~~~
~ The animation was good in some places
~ The voices were nice and clear
~ The humour was quite funny
~ The song in the background was brilliant
~ The effects were good too. How the music just cut off, and the beginning!

~~~Bad Points~~~
~ Even though the animation was good, it could have been improved in some places.

~~~Improvements~~~
~ Improve the animation in some places by giving more attention to details on the "Fizz" guy and the area around him

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ I liked the humour in this, at some point I was actually laughing out loud
~ I loved the effects, with the music just cutting off and behind the evil guy at the start.

~~~Overall~~~
~ I thought this was a great animation. Sure it had its flaws but that was made up by the somewhat crude humour! Improve on the animation a little bit, as i mentioned before, and you will be rocking!

Keep it up!