Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

It seems I'm speechless...

~~~Good Points~~~
~ The animation was absolutely flawless.
~ The beat in the flash was very catchy!
~ The whole storyline and animation "behind" the music was brilliant too.
~ The voices and singing were amazing on a higher level, Weebl your voice was perfect and the girl who sang with you was extremely good as well.
~ Finally, the Lens effects or "Flares" were brilliant and added a great effect onto the flash.

~~~Bad Points~~~
~ I don't think I can comment on anything bad with this flash.

~~~Improvements~~~
~ If I can't comment on something back, I can't generally comment on improvements either.

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ This flash was unique from the others ones you have done, since of course you have done other songs before in your flashes such as "Owls", but this song was very well done and I couldn't even see anything wrong or bad with it.
~ I'd like to see more flashes like this.
~ Added to my Favourites.

~~~Overall~~~
~ I always follow your work Weebl, all the time I look through your flashes, but I can safely say that this one... Blew me away and literally left me speechless.
~ Not many flashes can do that with me, and I haven't reviewed in a LONG time, a few months I think, so to review this and choose to do so... It's amazing on my part.
~ It was just overall a brilliant flash, and I'm sure most of the other users would agree!

Brilliant job Weebl... Keep up the good work!

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

Very very well made!

~ The animation was flawless
~ The music was brilliant
~ It was so smooth and was synced very very well!
~ It was a brilliant concept to base a flash around
~ Kept me hooked throughout!

~ N/A

~ N/A

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ When I watched the first one....I didn't think it could get any better. I have watched this one, and you have exceed my expectations!
~ This was a brilliant flash, I can't wait for the game! Will it have medals for statwhores like myself? Haha.

~~~Overall~~~
~ This flash was very well made and blew me away. The first one was good....This one was brilliant!

Keep up the good work!

cobra0528 responds:

Very detailed review. Love it! The game will only have in-game medals. At least until the system leaves beta and goes public. I love getting the points too! Thank you.

Narwhals Narwhals

Very very irritating!

~ The song is brilliant!
~ The animation is just amazingly done
~ The switch between scenes is smooth and quick
~ Such a brilliant yet very strange context 0.o
~ The full-screen feature and the fact you had subtitles was brilliant!

~ No pause/stop button
~ IT LOOPS! AAAH!

~~~Improvements~~~
~ N/A....I know you didn't add a pause or stop button and made it loop just to annoy us....Crafty little bugger! :P

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ Although this got VERY irritating after a while, I was a superb flash and everything was just awesome.

~~~Overall~~~
~ I thought this flash was amazing. Everything about it was just top. You put it out to entertain AND THEN annoy us and it defiantly did work!

Keep up the good work Weebl and gang!

Colour My World Colour My World

Beautiful!

~~~Good Points~~~
~ The background was very well made
~ The animation and controls were done very well, were smooth and easy to get a hang of
~ The music was beautiful
~ The message at the end was brilliant
~ The whole thing was just packaged together nicely and gave me a nice warm fuzzy feeling.
~ The signs were done very well and the messages were deep and emotional.

~~~Bad Points~~~
~ What I could see was that the jumping onto platforms was quite glitchy at times. I would almost make it....Then suddenly appear on the platform.

~ Fix the jump

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ I never thought a flash could be this beautiful. I wasn't expecting it....But then along came the ending and I got goosebumps.
~ This must have taken you a while, and it looks like it paid off.
~ This flash is very touching.

~~~Overall~~~
~ Man....If I could feel emotional pain, I would possibly cry at this. It is so deep, and the messages on the signs were emotional and like I said...Very deep.

Keep up the good work my friend.

SilverStitch responds:

Yeah, I know... Im not the best coder (as you can probably tell), but I will continue to work hard till I get this right!
Thanks for all your other positive feedback! =D

Pizza City Pizza City

Not a bad game!

~~~Good Points~~~
~ I love 8 Bit games like these!
~ When turning the perspective of the car was brilliant
~ The controls were easy to get the hang of however....(See "Bad points")
~ The missions weren't too long. Sure they were an effort, but they were fun nonetheless!
~ The little side missions and the fact you could buy new cars was great!
~ Plus the fact you made it feel like Grand theft auto, was just amazing.

~~~Bad Points~~~
~ (Continued from "Good points") However the controls were VERY out of control sometimes. Meaning that it was hard to handle the car.
~ The music got very annoying at times (I know there is a mute button)
~ I got quite boring

~~~Improvements~~~
~ Improve the car's controls somewhat

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ I really liked this game, it was quite for for quite some time. However like I said above...It does get rather boring. I think its because of the whole "8 Bit" thing....That gets boring after a while.

~~~Overall~~~
~ Overall I did think this was a great flash. It was made well, and its just what I expected from an 8 bit game. Sure there were flaws, but even in the best of games there is BOUND to be some!

~[Review Request Club]~

William and Sly William and Sly

Beautiful game!

~~~Good Points~~~
~ The graphics on the game were beautiful
~ The music and sounds were just perfect
~ The whole concept of the game was perfectly made up and thought about
~ I liked the whole "Hidden places underground," that was brilliant

~~~Bad Points~~~
~ It just kinda of ended there.

~~~Improvements~~~
~ Maybe you could make it slightly longer next time?

~~~Other Comments~~~
~ This game is one of my favourites I have played on this site so far. It looks like you worked hard on it.
~ Please make a sequel! This game was not only beautiful but it was a brilliant game to play.
~ It has been favourited

~ I'm giving you 10/10 stars and voting 5

Well done. This game was amazing, you should be proud of it!

Lizzardis

Spooky Town (Saw) Spooky Town (Saw)

That was quite good...

~~~Bad points~~~
- Wasn't spooky

- Re-name the title.

~~~Other comments~~~
- The name did not go well with the song. It sounded more of a sound for walking through a forest on a video game.

I'm giving you 9/10 stars and voting 5

Well done

(~~~Review Request Club~~~)

Sawdust responds:

Basically the concept of something spooky is something unfamiliar, something where you do not know what to expect,

It's the vibe me and a few other guys got, plus it's only a name.

The image is basically venturing through unfamiliar territory, oh and thanks for the insightful review.

Tankmen Tankmen